About Cliques

feedlivi@gmail.com
HI,

I’m looking for help regarding Cliques in graphs. I’ve implemented  BronKerboschCliqueFinder but  what I actually want to  obtain is not the clique itself... rather its size (number of vertices)…Does anyone know how to do this??

I also have the same question but regarding the connectedSets case.

Thanks

Phil

Re: About Cliques

Joris Kinable
What exactly are you trying to achieve? According to the documentation, the getAllMaximalCliques() returns a collection of cliques in the graph: Collection<Set<V>> So each item in this collection represents a clique.

BronKerboschCliqueFinder cliqueFinder=new BronKerboschCliqueFinder(mygraph);

for(Set<V> clique : cliqueFinder.getAllMaximalCliques()){
  System.out.println("Found a clique with "+clique.size()+" vertices");
}

br,

Joris