BFS -- immediate predecessor across an edge?

BFS -- immediate predecessor across an edge?

Nick Wiggill
Hi

Using BreadthFirstIterator, how do I get the immediate predecessor/parent vertex to the one I'm currently visiting? I can set up a client class to listen for traversal events, but I can't see how to find the immediate predecessor. (Note, I don't want to subclass BreadthFirstIterator to do this).

TIA,

--
Nick Wiggill
www.handcraftedgames.net