Changing target or source / merge vertices

Changing target or source / merge vertices

Rikless
Hi,

Once an edge is created, how can I change its target or edge ?
I've created a MyEdge Class with its own target and source fields which extends DefaultWeightedEdge, but source and target are not accessible from the DefaultWeightedEdge class.

Actually, I need to process merging vertices into one, so related edges have to be modified.

Any idea ?
Thanks,

Eric

Re: Changing target or source / merge vertices

Remove it from the graph and then add it back with

http://jgrapht.org/javadoc/org/jgrapht/Graph.html#addEdge(V, V, E)