Citing JGraphT

J Kinable
Hi all,

When using JGraphT in your research, or (commercial) projects, please include a reference to JGraphT in your book, paper, website, technical report, etc. Instructions on how to properly cite JGraphT can be found on our wiki: https://github.com/jgrapht/jgrapht/wiki/How-to-cite-JGraphT
Please send us an e-mail containing the details of your publication, including a link to your publication. We will try to maintain a bibliography of projects, and academic publications using JGraphT on our website. This will increase your and JGraphT's visibility.

Including a reference to JGraphT is important. Your citations provide us valuable insights as to how JGraphT is used, in what context, and which features. This helps us steer the development of JGraphT. Moreover, by citing JGraphT, you give proper credit to the hard work of the many people that are involved in this project.

Thank you,

Re: Citing JGraphT

J Kinable
To use jgrapht, simply create a new empty project in eclipse (or open one of your existing projects), and then import jgrapht through maven.
Information on our maven releases can be found here: http://jgrapht.org/

We are in the process of rewriting our wiki: https://github.com/jgrapht/jgrapht/wiki

br,

Joris Kinable

On Sun, Apr 15, 2018 at 9:31 PM, Muhsin Atto <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi all,

I am new to this project and would like to use it, please. I am facing some issues while trying to import jar file to the eclipse. Is there any simple steps to import jgrapht into eclipse and run the included demo example to see how it works, please ? Any help is appreciated and sorry if this is the relevant question to be asked in this group.
Muhsin