Quantcast

Class Cast Exception's within JGrapht

Deepa Mallela
Dear Member's community,

I see a lot of java.lang.classcastException 's in the JGrapht Libray.

For example, when I tried to test  the classes in org.jgrapht.alg package such as  DijkstraShortestPath I am getting the class cast Exception's from org.jgrapht.graph, org.jgrapht.traverse, and org.jgrapht.util.

  And BellmanFordShortestPath algorithm, I see the same kind of exception's in AbstractPathElement, BellmanFordIterator classes from the org.jgrapht.alg package.

Is there any solid reason behind this.Can you please enlighten me upon this.

Your help is appreciated

--
Thanks &Regards,
Deepa Mallela.

Re: Class Cast Exception's within JGrapht

H.N. de Ridder
On Sat, Nov 23, 2013 at 09:29:23PM -0700, Deepa Mallela wrote:

Hello Deepa,

can cou give a (minimal) code example in which you get the exception? Without
code, it's difficult to say what's going wrong.

Regards,
   Ernst

--
Information System on Graph Classes and their Inclusions (ISGCI)
http://www.graphclasses.org