Continuous Integration via Travis

Hey,

We've set up Travis to monitor JGraphT build/test health.  You can
check the latest results here:

https://travis-ci.org/jgrapht/jgrapht/

I try to always run tests locally before merging any pull request, but
this will give us another level of protection, and should also be
useful in the future if I am ever joined by other committers.

Thanks to Peter Goldstein for reminding me to get this activated!

JVS