Creating a directed graph from xml documents

Creating a directed graph from xml documents

bhargavibbv
I need to create a directed graph by considering elements or few attributes of xml document as vertices and parent-child relationships and interlinks as edges of the directed graph using jgrapht library. Are there any XML specific classes or classes that take document as input in jgrapht library?...
Thanks ....

Re: Creating a directed graph from xml documents

giskard89
Yeah, I need it too. I think the common problem is: jgrapht allows you to export a graph in a GraphML format, but there isn't its complementary module: the import.

Hope they'll write it soon!

Re: Creating a directed graph from xml documents

laassem
hi , i have a similar problem  did u found any solution ?

Re: Creating a directed graph from xml documents

claus
This is not difficult to implement:
Use a XML DOM tree to iterate through your XML nodes (elements / attributes) and create from those the Graph.