ECCN for JGraphT

Beurer, Maria (Coriant - DE/Munich)

Hello,

As we use Jgraph 5.13 and JgraphT 0.9.0 in our netelement manager, we need the export control and compliance number (ECCN) for the products or we need to know:

-        Country of origin (CoO): where is the sw developed mainly

-        Does it contain encryption?

-        If yes, which algorithm(s) and key length?

for self classification.

Thanks in advance.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Kind Regards / Com os melhores cumprimentos!

Maria Beurer

cid:image001.png@01D01091.4F1BD1F0

Coriant GmbH
Maria Beurer
R&D Engineer

Coriant R&D GmbH
SW OSS&Transnet TNTC DE
St.-Martin-Str. 76
81541 München
Tel: +49 89 5402 15138
cid:image002.png@01D01091.4F1BD1F0Think before you print

Coriant GmbH
registered under / registriert unter: HRB 202750 | WEEE-Reg.-No. DE 77603797
Local Court of Munich / Amtsgericht München
Members of the Board / Geschäftsführer: Peter Streit
VAT ID / USt-IdNr.: DE288084869