Edmonds blossom-query

Syed
Hi Experts,

I am new to java and am trying to test Edmonds blossom implementation, the test file : EdmondsBlossomShrinkingTest extends TestCase, where do i find this TestCase file?

Thanks in advance.

Re: Edmonds blossom-query

Szabolcs Besenyei
That's a class of the JUnit testing framework. You can read more here: http://junit.org/ .

​Regards,

Szabolcs

Hi Experts,

I am new to java and am trying to test Edmonds blossom implementation, the test file : EdmondsBlossomShrinkingTest extends TestCase, where do i find this TestCase file?

Thanks in advance.

Re: Edmonds blossom-query

Syed
Thanks,

Can you tell how to see the matching results, it doesnt print anything.

Sorry for silly questions, i am totally new to this stuff.

Re: Edmonds blossom-query

Szabolcs Besenyei
Create a simple Maven project and add jgrapht-core as dependency. After that you can simply test the EdmondsBlossomShrinking algorithm, where g is your graph of choice:
EdmondsBlossomShrinking<Integer, DefaultEdge> matcher =
new EdmondsBlossomShrinking<Integer, DefaultEdge>(g);

Get the matching set and print it out:

Set<DefaultEdge> match = matcher.getMatching();

for (DefaultEdge edge : match) {
System.out.println(edge);
}
(I hope the formatting looks okay)

​Regards,

Szabolcs

Can you tell how to see the matching results, it doesnt print anything.

Sorry for silly questions, i am totally new to this stuff.

Re: Edmonds blossom-query

Syed
Hi, Thanks for your response.

Edmonds algorithm is getting into inifinite loop for my graph: Do you have any idea why?

Here are my edges.

        DefaultEdge e12 = g.addEdge(v1, v2);
        DefaultEdge e13 = g.addEdge(v1, v3);
        DefaultEdge e23 = g.addEdge(v2, v3);
        DefaultEdge e24 = g.addEdge(v2, v4);
        DefaultEdge e34 = g.addEdge(v3, v4);
        DefaultEdge e35 = g.addEdge(v3, v5);
        DefaultEdge e45 = g.addEdge(v4, v5);

Thanks again for your help. I am really stuck in to it.