Error - declared package does not match the expected package

Error - declared package does not match the expected package

Rashmi Raghava
hi,

I am getting the below error on importing the jgrapht into eclipse.

The declared package "org.jgrapht" does not match the expected package  "source.jgrapht-core.src.main.java.org.jgrapht"

How do I go about solving this?

--
Thanks and Regards,
Rashmi

Re: Error - declared package does not match the expected package

Szabolcs Besenyei
I think you have to manually tell Eclipse which folder is your source folder and which folder should be on the build path.
Since this question is not about JgraphT, I advise you to look at similar questions asked on stackoverflow[1] or just use Maven.

[1] https://stackoverflow.com/questions/7628686/eclipse-the-declared-package-does-not-match-the-expected-package

Üdvözlettel,

Besenyei Szabolcs

hi,

I am getting the below error on importing the jgrapht into eclipse.

The declared package "org.jgrapht" does not match the expected package  "source.jgrapht-core.src.main.java.org.jgrapht"

How do I go about solving this?

--
Thanks and Regards,
Rashmi

Re: Error - declared package does not match the expected package

Rushang Karia
I think you are incorrectly importing the project into eclipse. Did you use the option import existing projects into workspace?

How exactly did you import it.