Quantcast

[Fwd: JGraphT contribution : Bellman-Ford algorithm]

[Fwd: JGraphT contribution : Bellman-Ford algorithm]

Guilluame Boulmi has contributed an implementation of the Bellman-Ford
shortest-path algorithm, so if you've got a directed graph with negative
edge weights, this is your lucky day.

(Guillaume, I'm guessing your surname from your email address; if it's
incorrect, please let me know.  Also, do you have a sourceforge account,
and do you want CVS write access to jgrapht?)

I committed Guillaume's code into CVS after adding support for generics
and making a few changes to make it more similar to the existing
DijkstraShortestPath class.  However, the two still have some interface
differences, so next I will take a look at Guillaume's enhanced Dijkstra
code and see if it can be integrated.

I also added some unit tests.  I removed some French comments because
javac was complaining about them in UTF8, and my translation attempts
would have been worse than no comments at all :)

JVS