Fwd: [jgrapht-developers] Hello, have some questions about porting the project

Fwd: [jgrapht-developers] Hello, have some questions about porting the project

Timmy Jose

-------- Beginning of forwarded message --------
27.07.2020, 07:21, "Timmy Jose" <[hidden email]>:

Hello all,

I came across jgrapht, and have been playing around with it for a few hours now.

I have a question about the licensing aspects of writing a port/derivative work using some of the APIs of jgrapht. Looking at the licensing page, suppose I decided to choose LGPL 2.1, can anyone:
   1. Confirm that a port/using the APIs with custom implementation in a different language (from Java, that is) is all right?
   2. Point to to a resource about what exactly I would need to include in my derivative work to be compliant with the licensing terms?

Thanks!

Timmy
,,

-------- End of forwarded message --------