GSoC 2018 Student Selection

Google allocated two slots to the JGraphT project for this year, and I'm pleased to announce that we've selected a couple of great students to fill them:

* Alexandru Văleanu from the University of Oxford

* Timofey Chudakov from Taras Shevchenko National University of Kiev

Alexandru will be working on enhanced support for trees, while Timofey will be working on minimum weight perfect matching.

You can find brief descriptions for their accepted project proposals on the official Google site:

They'll be providing more details on their project plans over the upcoming weeks.

Please join me in welcoming both students, as well as thanking all student applicants for their time and contributions during the selection process.