Quantcast

Get all paths

irisDeveloper
Hi all,

I want set of all the paths between any two vertices . Can anybody help me.

Thanks
Samby

Re: Get all paths

Joris Kinable
You need to be more specific. Do you want all edge disjoint, or vertex disjoint paths, or just all paths that hare different from each other? Note that finding all paths between two nodes is NP-hard. Devising an algorithm to do so is however not necessarily very difficult. See e.g.: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/9535819/find-all-paths-between-two-graph-nodes

For a number of easy-to-implement algorithms for finding edge/node disjoint graphs and several variations, see:  Bhandari, Ramesh (1999),  Survivable Networks: Algorithms for Diverse Routing, Springer-Verlag,  ISBN 978-0-7923-8381-9

br,

Joris Kinable