GraphReader - Is there any corresponding writer /exporter

L W

GraphReader - Is there any corresponding writer /exporter

L W
Hello,

I'm trying to read a stored graph via GraphReader. It is not working, becaue at the moment I am using
.graphml which uses <edge> and <vertex>. GraphReader seems to expect "p" and "e" as names for vertices and edges correspondingly (if (cols[0].equals("p")) {).
Is there any exporter or writer satisfying the format required by GraphReader?
Beside using serializables instead of e.g., .graphml is there any way of writing and reading with jgrapht?
In advance thank you very much for your answer

Re: GraphReader - Is there any corresponding writer /exporter

Joris Kinable
Perhaps this will answer your question:

IIRC, the current version of JgraphT has a graphml exporter only. We obviously welcome a nice import class.
Judging from the code:

it would not be very hard to include this into JgraphT.

br,

Joris