GraphT v1.3.0 released

Joris Kinable-2
Hi all,

JGraphT, version 1.3.0, has been released!
Again, the performance of a number of algorithms has been boosted, and, thanks to your contributions, many new algorithms have been added. Most important to note is that all work performed by our GSoC students is included in this release! Thanks to Alexandru Văleanu and Timofey Chudakov!
We have also added a new jgrapht-opt package which includes graph implementations optimized for certain specialized use-cases, e.g. low memory consumption.

For a complete overview of all the changes, refer to the changelog.

Finally, for those of you who are new to JGraphT, we have added a new user guide to get you started: https://jgrapht.org/guide/UserOverview

br,

Re: [jgrapht-dev] GraphT v1.3.0 released

Thanks Joris!

A couple of other release notes:

* For those who use JGraphT under the Eclipse Public License, the license version has been upgraded to 2.0.

* In the release archives, we used to provide a number of different uber jars for various dependencies.  These have been replaced with a single bundle jar containing all dependencies rolled together.  (This included fastutil, so the bundle jar is quite large.)