Help when import Jgrapht libs into Android Studio

Help when import Jgrapht libs into Android Studio

Miguel M González

Hi there!

I'm trying to use JGrapht libs into my project which i'm developing with Android Studio.

Everything works fine until I add jgrapht libraries.

This is my gradle file:

apply plugin: 'com.android.application'

android {
compileSdkVersion 24
buildToolsVersion "24.0.3"
defaultConfig {
applicationId "com.example.miguel.urjctfgappmetromad"
minSdkVersion 15
targetSdkVersion 24
versionCode 1
versionName "1.0"
testInstrumentationRunner "android.support.test.runner.AndroidJUnitRunner"
jackOptions {
enabled true
}
}

compileOptions {
sourceCompatibility JavaVersion.VERSION_1_8
targetCompatibility JavaVersion.VERSION_1_8
}

buildTypes {
release {
minifyEnabled false
proguardFiles getDefaultProguardFile('proguard-android.txt'), 'proguard-rules.pro'
}
}
}

dependencies {
compile fileTree(include: ['*.jar'], dir: 'libs')
androidTestCompile('com.android.support.test.espresso:espresso-core:2.2.2', {
exclude group: 'com.android.support', module: 'support-annotations'
})
compile 'com.android.support:appcompat-v7:24.2.1'
testCompile 'junit:junit:4.12'
compile 'org.jgrapht:jgrapht-core:1.0.0'
compile 'org.jgrapht:jgrapht:1.0.0'
compile 'org.jgrapht:jgrapht-dist:1.0.0'
compile 'org.jgrapht:jgrapht-demo:1.0.0'
compile 'org.jgrapht:jgrapht-ext:1.0.0'
compile 'org.jgrapht:jgrapht-jdk1.5:0.7.3'
}
And I'm getting this error when I try to build my project:

Error:Gradle: Execution failed for task ':app:transformClassesWithPreJackPackagedLibrariesForDebug'.
> com.android.sched.scheduler.RunnerProcessException: Error during 'TypeLegalizer' runner on 'public int org.jgrapht.alg.vertexcover.RecursiveExactVCImpl$$Lambda$-org_jgrapht_alg_vertexcover_RecursiveExactVCImpl$BitSetCover_calculateCoverRecursively_int_indexNextCandidate_java_util_BitSet_visited_double_accumulatedWeight_LambdaImpl0.applyAsInt(java.lang.Object arg0)': Unexpected error during visit: com.android.jack.ir.ast.JReturnStatement at "Unknown source info"

Does anyone know how to fix it?

Thank you!