JGraphT 0.9.0 in Maven Central

Hey all,

I'm very happy to announce that Isaac Kleinman has successfully
published the official 0.9.0 release artifacts in Maven Central:

http://search.maven.org/#search%7Cga%7C1%7Cjgrapht

I'll be following up with the more traditional portion of the release
(.zip and .tar.gz archive uploads to Sourceforge); once I'm done with
that, I'll send the full release announcement email.

JVS