JGraphT 1.5.0 released

Joris Kinable-2
Hi all,

With a little bit of a delay, JGraphT 1.5.0 has been released! Since JDK 8 is reaching an end-of-life status at the end of the year, we changed the minimum requirements for JGraphT 1.5.0 to JDK 11. Java 9 introduced a new level of abstraction above packages: modules. In migragrating the code base from JDK 8 to 11, we added support for modularity in JGraphT as well. JGraphT 1.5.0 will be an important milestone in the history of JGraphT as it unblocks the development of a new, ambitious project led by Dimitrios Michail: jgrapht-python! More details on the jgrapht-python project will be unveiled upon its official release.
Finally, for those who missed the previous announcement, our academic paper 'JGraphT--A Java library for graph data structures and algorithms' has been published last month. To read the paper: https://doi.org/10.1145/3381449, and to cite the paper: https://github.com/jgrapht/jgrapht/wiki/Users%3A-How-to-cite-JGraphT
Thanks again to all the contributors, users and supporters of JGraphT,

br,