JGraphT Relicensing Process

Idrissa DIENG
Dear all,

We currently use the JGrapth library internally and we plan to use it in
an EclipseLabs open source project.

I found in the Wiki page
(https://github.com/jgrapht/jgrapht/wiki/Relicensing) that a relicensing
initiative is started. Therefore, we are very interested in the JGraphT
relicensing process.

Can you please give us the latest status of relicensing process?
Exist there an estimation for the next release that should provide
JGraphT under EPL license? What is the estimation effort?

Thanks in advance for your response.

Re: JGraphT Relicensing Process

On Tue, Nov 12, 2013 at 8:23 AM, Idrissa DIENG <[hidden email]> wrote:
Can you please give us the latest status of relicensing process?
Exist there an estimation for the next release that should provide
JGraphT under EPL license? What is the estimation effort?

Hi Idrissa,

We got sufficient contributor approval, so the only thing remaining is to change all the file headers.  There are a few other items which need work before we can make the 0.9 release including the license change; we're hoping to have that out before year's end.

JVS

Re: JGraphT Relicensing Process

Idrissa DIENG
Hi John,

Thanks for your quite response. This is very good new.

Best regards,
Idrissa DIENG

Le 13/11/2013 00:22, John Sichi a écrit :
On Tue, Nov 12, 2013 at 8:23 AM, Idrissa DIENG <[hidden email]> wrote:
Can you please give us the latest status of relicensing process?
Exist there an estimation for the next release that should provide
JGraphT under EPL license? What is the estimation effort?

Hi Idrissa,

We got sufficient contributor approval, so the only thing remaining is to change all the file headers.  There are a few other items which need work before we can make the 0.9 release including the license change; we're hoping to have that out before year's end.

JVS

Re: JGraphT Relicensing Process

Idrissa DIENG
Hi John,

I saw that the JGraphT 0.9.0 has already released in the GIT development stream.

Where I can found please the official download artifacts?

Le 13/11/2013 10:12, Idrissa DIENG a écrit :
Hi John,

Thanks for your quite response. This is very good new.

Best regards,
Idrissa DIENG

Le 13/11/2013 00:22, John Sichi a écrit :
On Tue, Nov 12, 2013 at 8:23 AM, Idrissa DIENG <[hidden email]> wrote:
Can you please give us the latest status of relicensing process?
Exist there an estimation for the next release that should provide
JGraphT under EPL license? What is the estimation effort?

Hi Idrissa,

We got sufficient contributor approval, so the only thing remaining is to change all the file headers.  There are a few other items which need work before we can make the 0.9 release including the license change; we're hoping to have that out before year's end.

JVS

Re: JGraphT Relicensing Process

Isaac and I are still working on getting the official artifacts
published into Maven Central, but they should be functionally
equivalent to those snapshots in Sonatype.