JGraphT Relicensing Process

Idrissa DIENG
Dear all,

We currently use the JGrapth library internally and we plan to use it in
an EclipseLabs open source project.

I found in the Wiki page
(https://github.com/jgrapht/jgrapht/wiki/Relicensing) that a relicensing
initiative is started. Therefore, we are very interested in the JGraphT
relicensing process.

Can you please give us the latest status of relicensing process?
Exist there an estimation for the next release that should provide
JGraphT under EPL license? What is the estimation effort?

Thanks in advance for your response.