Quantcast

JGraphT Subversion migration complete

All file version history was migrated as well, so the CVS repository has
been disabled.  Anyone who had commit access to CVS has been given
commit access to SVN now.  As part of the migration, I also took care of
renaming package org._3pq.jgrapht to org.jgrapht (per enhancement
request #1381861).

Here's how to get the code (assuming you've installed the command-line
svn tool).  First, you probably want to rename your current sandbox
(e.g. to jgrapht.cvs) so you can start fresh.  Then, from the parent
directory where you want to create the jgrapht directory:

svn co https://svn.sourceforge.net/svnroot/jgrapht/trunk jgrapht

You may need to tell it to accept an SSL certificate permanently.  Be
sure to use the full URL (the sf.net abbreviation didn't work when I
tried it).

When committing for the first time, I had to update my credentials,
probably because I started in a clean directory.

JVS