JGraphT Version 1.0.0 Released

J Kinable
We are pleased to announce the release of JGraphT 1.0.0, a new milestone in the history of JGraphT! We would like to thank all contributors for their many valuable contributions and support throughout the years.

As a reminder, this release requires JDK 1.8. We have made some major modifications to the code base; for a full change log, please refer to:

Re: JGraphT Version 1.0.0 Released

Joris, thanks for taking on the release manager role for the big One Point Oh!  Great work.

Also a shout-out goes to Dimitrios Michail for some major contributions, as well as helping with cleanup for the release.

Thanks everyone for the ongoing effort to keep JGraphT growing and evolving!