JGraphT v1.2.0 released

Joris Kinable-2
Hi all,

JGraphT, version 1.20, has been released!
This release has a ton of performance improvements, new algorithmic implementations for matchings, chordal graphs, centrality metrics, a Guava Adapter, cycle support and many more. Moreover we phased out the old EdgeFactory (RIP, 2003-1018) and replaced it with brand-new Suppliers which were introduced in Java 8. For a complete overview of all the changes, refer to the changelog.

This release got a nice boost of submissions through the Google Summer of Code initiative. Thanks to all the students who made contributions to JGraphT!

Finally, we reworked a substantial part of our Wiki pages. Our new Developer Pages should make the development and submission process considerably easier for first-time contributors. The changes to our User Pages aim to make it easier to get started with JGraphT and to use JGraphT as a dependency in your projects. Let us know if you find any issues in the Wiki pages, or if you have ideas on how to improve them.

br,