Lambda expressions in jgrapht

apoorv
Does jgrapht dev team have any plans for using lambda expressions in place of anonymous classes?

Re: Lambda expressions in jgrapht

J Kinable
In various places we are already using Lambda expressions. We've reworked numerous classes since we upgraded from java 7 to java 8, but inevitably there may some older pieces of code left. If you see any opportunities to improve the quality of the code or to improve the performance of an algorithm, feel free to submit a code contribution.

br,

Joris Kinable

apoorv
Thanks, will do so

Hi, I wanted to mention that I am relatively new to open-source. I see the opportunity to use lambda expressions in a few classes for example, in GraphMLDemo.java. Should I make a pull request to do that?