Maven and Version

Nuno Oliveira
Hi,

I have some questions about the versioning of JGraphT.

The current root pom.xml defines the 0.8.3-SNAPSHOT version. Since the version 0.8.4 is
under development shouldn't the root pom.xml define the 0.8.4-SNAPSHOT version ?

Is in our plans to make JGraphT snapshots available on maven central ?

When will be the next release ?

Thanks.

Best regards,

Nuno Oliveira