Max flow for undirected graphs?

Mads Jensen
Hi,

I only see that the Edmonds Karp implementation takes a directed graph
as input. However, some algorithms, such as Gomory Hu take an undirected
graph as input, and make calls to a flow algorithm.

In the Boost Graph library, the implementation for Edmonds Karp works on
both directed and undirected graphs. Is there a way to quickly get
around this issue?

Thank you,
--
Med Venlig Hilsen / Kind regards,
Mads Jensen

Max Jerry Horovitz: "Unfortunately, in America, babies are not found in
cola cans. I asked my mother when I was four and she said they came from
eggs laid by rabbis. If you aren't Jewish, they're laid by Catholic
nuns. If you're an atheist, they're laid by dirty, lonely prostitutes."
         -- Mary and Max (2009)

Re: Max flow for undirected graphs?

Mads Jensen
On 01/24/2015 08:54 PM, Mads Jensen wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I only see that the Edmonds Karp implementation takes a directed graph
> as input. However, some algorithms, such as Gomory Hu take an undirected
> graph as input, and make calls to a flow algorithm.
>
> In the Boost Graph library, the implementation for Edmonds Karp works on
> both directed and undirected graphs. Is there a way to quickly get
> around this issue?

Please disregard this. I found out that Stoer Wagner can do this.