Quantcast

Max limit of vertices

Eric Mermet
Hi,

We have created a graph which vertices are "String"s
and edges are (String, String) couples.
When we observe the "LinkedHashMap" the keys
are the strings above.

The graph we want to create from a XML file
contains approximately 2,000,000 vertices
and 44,000,000 edges.

When we execute our program, we get the following exception:
java.lang.StringIndexOutOfBoundsException: String index out of range: -13
after creating  1,034,982  vertices and 2,344,767 edges.

We are wondering if there is a limit in the number of vertices and edges
"JGraphT" can support...
or maybe... the keys in the "LinkedHashMap" cannot be larger than a certain
limit.

Can you help?

Sincerely,

eric_mermet.vcf (357 bytes) Download Attachment

Re: Max limit of vertices

Lmhelp
Hi,

I have been working with Eric and we are sorry but the problem
("StringIndexOutOfBoundsException") wasn't coming from "JGraphT",
we were trying to extract a sub-string from a string using bad indexes
(like -1...)

We are still trying to build our *huge* graph, we may come back soon :).

See you and, again, we are sorry for the disturbance.

All the best,
--
Léa and Eric