Mergin two JTrees into a third JTree

Mindaugas Genutis
Hello,

By writing to this mailing list I hoped to get a suggestion on the algorithmic problem I have to solve. I have two JTrees, say T1 and T2. I have to merge these two trees into the third tree T2 so that it is a superset of the first two trees. That is, every node in T1 and T2 is represented by some node in the tree T3.

This mailing list has to do with graph theory, thought maybe someone has a pseudo-language description of the algorithm like this.

Thank you,

--
Mindaugas Genutis
Programmer