Quantcast

Modelling the London Underground in JgraphT

Modelling the London Underground in JgraphT

Rob Kirkbride
Guys,

I want to model the London Underground Network in JGraphT such that I can do things like find me 3 stations running westbound on the District line from a given station.

I've put the stations in a directed graph and I've extended WeightedEdge to contain a direction eg. Eastbound, Westbound, Northbound etc.and so the edge's have that direction in.

I was looking at BreadthFirstIterator but do I need to extend that class so that I can traverse given the station but only in the direction that I want it to go in?

I'm new to JGraphT so hopefully I've gone in the right direction but any help would be appreciated!

Thanks

Rob