OutofMemory Error

Balaji Iyengar
Hello,

I am using Jgrapht to study the properties of some garbage collection
algorithms and I am running out of memory (Java.lang.outofmemory
error), has anybody faced this before while using Jgrapht? In my case
the graph has about 3-4 million objects on an average, are there ways
to get around this?

thanks
-balaji

Re: OutofMemory Error