Please upload latest to maven repo

Venkat K
Hi JGraphT Team,

I looked at the javadocs for JGraphT and I really liked it. However, I do not see the latest versions uploaded in maven. The last I upload I see is for version 0.7.3. Can you please upload the latest stable version to both these places.

Thanks,

Venkat

Re: Please upload latest to maven repo

Venkat K
Hi John,

Thanks for the explanation. I must admit that I am new to Maven and GIT. So, as part of this, we should upload the latest jar in the sourceforge http://sourceforge.net/projects/jgrapht/?source=directory to maven central repo?

Thanks,

Venkat