Python Bindings for JGraphT 1.5.0

Hello everyone,

We're very pleased to announce the initial release of python bindings for JGraphT:

Although the JGraphT library itself remains firmly based on the Java platform, we're cognizant that python is a very popular competing environment, especially for areas such as data science and machine learning.  So, we wanted to bring the benefits of JGraphT's power and breadth to python developers as well.  The new bindings allow us to do this seamlessly and efficiently.

You can learn more about how this works in Dimitrios' medium post above.

It's worthing noting that the python bindings build on an underlying C api which bridges to the Java interfaces, so if you are interested in developing bindings for other languages as well, that should now be possible.