Re: [jgrapht-developers] JGraphT backport

Re: [jgrapht-developers] JGraphT backport

In line with Barak's suggestions below, I made the following changes:

- Instead of customBuild.properties, build.xml now reads
etc/build.properties (if it exists).

- I created file etc/build.properties.template with the documented (but
commented-out) property definitions in CVS.  In a distribution, this
becomes etc/build.properties.  The reason I gave it a different name in
CVS is to avoid developers accidentally editing it and committing
site-specific changes.  Instead, developers should copy the template to
etc/build.properties and edit that.  Distribution users can just edit
etc/build.properties directly.

- I renamed the property from retro.jre.dir to jre1.4.dir

In addition, I also made a change to the jar naming convention.  The jar
name used to be based on the release version, but I have found this to
be a pain in dependent projects, because it means with every upgrade I
have to edit the dependent build file to reference the new version.
Instead, the jar names are now:

jgrapht-jdk1.4.jar (retrowoven version)
jgrapht-jdk1.5.jar (standard compile)

README.html explains when to use one or the other or both depending on
your compile/deploy dependencies.

JVS