Regarding development of Graph coloring experimental package

Regarding development of Graph coloring experimental package

NIKHIL SHARMA
I saw the graph coloring algorithm in the proposed projects in GSoC 2018. Although my proposal was not accepted but I would still like to work on this.
I would be highly obliged if you can provide me with some details as to how I can contribute to this task as it would be a very significant change. I would also like to know the viability of this task as in if it is still required by you or not.
Best
Nikhil Sharma