Running demos

Cherie Pun

Hi,

Sorry for this stupid question. I have cloned the repository from Github (checked out to the 1.0.1 version) and I would like to run the demo.

I tried running it in intellij and it’s giving me error: “package org.jgrapht.ext.GmlParser does not exist”

When I run “java –jar jgraph-demo-1.0.1jar” in the demo folder, it gave me the following error.

Error: A JNI error has occurred, please check your installation and try again

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/jgrapht/Graph

                at java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredMethods(Class.java:2701)

                at java.lang.Class.privateGetMethodRecursive(Class.java:3048)

                at java.lang.Class.getMethod0(Class.java:3018)

                at java.lang.Class.getMethod(Class.java:1784)

                at sun.launcher.LauncherHelper.validateMainClass(LauncherHelper.java:544)

                at sun.launcher.LauncherHelper.checkAndLoadMain(LauncherHelper.java:526)

Caused by: java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: org.jgrapht.Graph

                at sun.misc.Launcher$AppClassLoader.loadClass(Launcher.java:331)

                ... 7 more

I am guessing it’s something small that I am missing but it would be great if someone can give me some guidance on this, thanks!

Kind regards,

Cherie

Re: Running demos

Cherie Pun

Hi,

I am really sorry to spam you but I just want to say it worked after I cleared my dependency cache. Thanks for your time!

Kind regards,
Cherie