Quantcast

SimpleDirectGraph generation with a group of known vertex

SimpleDirectGraph generation with a group of known vertex

pmgmendes
Hi list,
I have a set of Coordinates that I consider Vertex. Is it possible to feed them to a graph generator so it can result in a direct graph from which I can get all the generate edges (Linestring between the Coordinates )?

Thanks in advance!

Pedro Mendes.

Re: SimpleDirectGraph generation with a group of known vertex

Georg Hieronimus-2
yes you can use the complete graph generator for this, just build a vertex factory how produces the needed coordinate-vertices.
or you just build a simple graph by yourself and use two loops for building all possible edges.
for getting the linestring between the two vertices, you probably need to retriev them by yourself for every edge.
Or you set them for every edge when you create them, but then you will have to use your own loops for building the edges, I think.

Hope I could help