Spanning Tree - Directed graph

miki
Hello.

I would like to ask if it is correct to run KruskalMinimumSpanningTree on DirectedWeightedMultigraph. As far as I know Kruskal (in general) only works on undirected graph. For directed graphs there is Edmond's algorithm.
Is KruskalMinimumSpanningTree  somehow changed to work on directed graphs ? If no, can jgrapht solve spanning tree problem on directed graph ?

Thanks.

Regards,

Milos.