Sub-graph isomorphism

bnastov
Hi,

I am new to JGraphT. I need an algorithm for sub-graph ismorphism. I searched in this forum, but all I found are a topics on a simple graph ispomorphism.
"The subgraph isomorphism problem asks whether a graph G has a subgraph G′⊂G that is isomorphmic to a graph P. So basically you have the picture on the box of a puzzle (G) and want to know where a particular piece (P) fits, if at all. It is NP-complete because Hamiltonian cycle is a special case."
This problem is solved by Ullman's algorithm (1976) and the VF2 algorithm (2004).
Are this algorithms implemented? and if so can you propose a simple "how to use" example?

Thank you,

Blazo