Subgraph extracted from Edge/Vertex property

Subgraph extracted from Edge/Vertex property

Armando Garcia
Hi All,

I'm integrating JGraphT into a reverse logistics cost optimization process by modeling the supply chain as a graph. I'd like to keep my model as general as possible by adding labels to vertices and edges objects.

My target is to retrieve a sub-graph where the vertices and edges match a supplied label.

Has anyone tried such a method?

I guess this would need sub classing the graph implementation I'm using rather than writing an algorithm-like class, right?

Armando Garcia