Quantcast

TopologicalOrderIterator question

Kevin Regan
The topological order iterator is similar to something that I've recently written and I'd like to reuse that class instead.  However, one of my requirements is that I must be able to see the available top level nodes without marking them as visited.

This is necessary because I'm working in a multi-threaded environment, where dependencies for each node aren't "released" until that node has finished executing.

Any thoughts on how this might be accomplished in the JGraphT library?

Sincerely,
Kevin Regan