Transitive Closure takes very long

David Ruescas
I have a random graph created with

400 vertices
1200 edges

for which I am obtaining the transitive closure using

TransitiveClosure.INSTANCE.closeSimpleDirectedGraph(graph);

this takes over four minutes. I've attached a screenshot of visualvm which shows this self time:

org.jgrapht.graph.AbstractBaseGraph$DirectedSpecifics.getEdge() 92.61042 214.290 ms (92,6%) 214.290 ms

Is this performance normal? (4 minutes for a graph of this size)

Many thanks,

David

Test.java (1K) Download Attachment
tc.png (43K) Download Attachment