Trees?

org.jgrapht
Hello.

I have a use for trees. In other words, directed acyclic graphs where
each vertex is connected by at most one edge. Are there any existing
classes that enforce this invariant in jgrapht? I could presumably
override an existing DAG implementation, but I'd rather not have to do
that if one already exists. I've had a look through the javadocs and
nothing is leaping out at me.