Visited vertex list

Davis Jaunzems
Hello all,

I'm working on my bachelor thesis and everything has worked perfectly with JGraphT for now. Is it possible to get the vertex list which routing algorithm visited while searching for the route? I can get the vertex list from shortest path but I'm also interested in visited vertex list. I'm using Dijkstra, Floyd-Warshall and Bellman-Ford algorithms.

Thanks in advance,
Davis Jaunzems