Quantcast

Weighted graph

Cherie Pun
Hi all,

I am trying to visualise a weighted graph using jgraphx, however the label on the edge is the pair of connected nodes instead of the weight. How do I change the string that is displayed on the edge?

Also, my graph has more than 400k edges, I tried to visualise the graph but it took a long time and I stopped the program. Is it normal for it to take more than an hour and does the library support graphs that is of this scale?

Thank you very much for helping.

Kind regards,
Cherie

Re: Weighted graph

Ícaro Cavalcante Dourado
In order to show what you want for the edges, create your own subclass of DefaultWeightedEdge, then override toString method.

For large graphs, I suggest you export them in dot format, which is lighter for plotting.