Quantcast

Where are the graph algorithms?

Kyle Lahnakoski

I am brand new to JGraphT.  I like the fact it integrates with JGraph easily; I never had the time to use JGraph becasue of it's API learning curve.

For my main point.  Where are the graph algorithms?  From the main page it says:
JGraphT is a free Java graph library that provides mathematical graph-theory objects and algorithms
I have found DijkstraShortestPath(), but that is it.

Thanks
Kyle Lahnakoski                                       [hidden email]
(416) 892-7784                                    Arcavia Software Ltd