Wrapping up Google Summer of Code 2018

Congratulations to our first "graduates", Alexandru Văleanu and Timofey Chudakov, on a successful summer of code.  You can find writeups for their projects here:

We're still in the process of reviewing, but we should have the bulk of their code merged soon, in time for a release next month.

Please give them (and mentors Dimitrios and Joris) a big round of applause; you can clap as many times as you want on the Medium articles :)

We're looking forward to their ongoing contributions to JGraphT, and another great summer next year!