all-pairs shortest paths

Kurt Whittemore
Hi JGraphT users,

I wanted to use the FloydWarshallShortestPaths class with the getShortestPaths() method to get all-pairs shortest paths in a graph.  However, after trying to use the method, I was disappointed to discover that the method only gave one shortest path for each node pair.  If there was multiple shortest paths of the same length for a node pair, this method just gave me one of the shortest paths.  What should I do?  Is there a way that I can get all of the shortest paths, including multiple shortest paths (of the same length) for those node pairs which have multiple shortest paths?  In some situations there is more than just one shortest path.  Thanks for any help and information you have to offer me!

Best,
Kurt