Quantcast

cycle detector in directed graph

Fariba Azizmohammadi
Hello,
I am seraching for a java code for loop detecting in a directed graph and also the code should return the nodes which are in the loop in the graph. could you please help me to find the peseudo code for that. I have serarched in your site to find the code by still no result.

Re: cycle detector in directed graph

Robert Manning

On Thu, May 8, 2014 at 2:53 AM, Fariba Azizmohammadi <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello,
I am seraching for a java code for loop detecting in a directed graph and also the code should return the nodes which are in the loop in the graph. could you please help me to find the peseudo code for that. I have serarched in your site to find the code by still no result.

Re: cycle detector in directed graph

claus

a loop is an edge with the same start vertex and end vertex.
A cycle can be detected on directed graphs with: org.jgrapht.alg.CycleDetector<V,E>