Quantcast

ismorphism

Hey folks,

Fabian Späh and his colleagues at the University of Constance have contributed an implementation of the VF2 graph isomorphism and subgraph isomorphism matching algorithm.

I've merged it into trunk.  I've also deleted the old isomorphism implementation from the experimental package.  Although the world still waits in breathless anticipation to learn whether there exists a guaranteed polynomial-time solution for isomorphism over arbitrary graphs, the VF2 algorithm should beat the old brute-force implementation in just about any case you can think of.

Thanks Fabian!

JVS

Re: ismorphism

Rushang Karia
Thanks Fabian!!

Are you going to contributing a C++ port in Boost as well?

Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2015 14:19:00 -0700
From: [hidden email]
To: [hidden email]
CC: [hidden email]
Subject: [jgrapht-users] ismorphism

Hey folks,

Fabian Späh and his colleagues at the University of Constance have contributed an implementation of the VF2 graph isomorphism and subgraph isomorphism matching algorithm.

I've merged it into trunk.  I've also deleted the old isomorphism implementation from the experimental package.  Although the world still waits in breathless anticipation to learn whether there exists a guaranteed polynomial-time solution for isomorphism over arbitrary graphs, the VF2 algorithm should beat the old brute-force implementation in just about any case you can think of.

Thanks Fabian!

JVS

------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Don't Limit Your Business. Reach for the Cloud. GigeNET's Cloud Solutions provide you with the tools and support that you need to offload your IT needs and focus on growing your business. Configured For All Businesses. Start Your Cloud Today. https://www.gigenetcloud.com/

Re: ismorphism

On Sun, Jul 12, 2015 at 2:21 PM, Rushang Karia <[hidden email]> wrote:
Thanks Fabian!!

Are you going to contributing a C++ port in Boost as well?

Re: ismorphism

Rushang Karia
My bad. Thanks for letting me know.

Date: Sun, 12 Jul 2015 14:22:06 -0700